“The group showcases a keen gift for consuming vast swaths of pop music, digesting them simultaneously, and synthesizing them into a grandiose sound that’s so broadly appealing, it seems to contain everything that’s ever made anyone turn up a radio.”
“Individual vocal stylings mesh seamlessly with elaborated harmonies and epic melodic arrangements.”
“Catchy, uplifting, engaging track”- Forbes
“Exceptional… ‘I’ll Be There’ is the group’s spiritual return to life.”- Entertainment Weekly
NEW MUSIC FRIDAY (10/25): The critically-acclaimed multi-platinum Canadian pop band Walk Off the Earth releases their highly anticipated fifth studio albumHERE WE GO! this Friday, October 25. HERE WE GO! marks the band’s first major release in over 4 years and first since the unexpected loss of band member Mike “Beard Guy” Taylor late last year.
The album features the band’s current hit single “I’ll Be There,” which has become a streaming sensation worldwide. Hailed as a “catchy, uplifting, engaging track” (Forbes) and “Exceptional… ‘I’ll Be There’ is the group’s spiritual return to life” (Entertainment Weekly), the single recently hit #1 on Apple Music’s Breaking Pop playlist as well as entered the Top 10 of its massive A-List Pop playlist, and is making its way up the Hot AC and Top 40 radio charts in the U.S. and Canada.
- 2016 Juno Award winner for Group of the Year
- Over a million records sold worldwide
- 3.75 million YouTube subscribers with a billion views
- 1.72 million monthly listeners on Spotify with 443,532 followers
- 2018 Streamy Award for Best Cover (Maroon 5‘s “Girls Like You“)
- 187 million YouTube views on their viral cover of Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used to Know“
- 2019 world tour featured headlining performances at Red Rocks and Wembley Arena
- 2019 NBA Game 4 Canadian National Anthem performance
- TV performances on Good Morning America and ELLEN
- Collaborations with Keith Urban, Snoop Dogg, Nicky Romero, and Steve Aoki