You are definitely a triple threat, you sing, dance, and act. What inspired you to pursue all these amazing things?
- I’ve always been interested in music and the arts. It’s been a passion of mine, and a few years ago I started to pursue this as a career. I recorded my first original track last year, and it had such great results that I decided to continue my journey as a pop artist. I’ve been in a lot of theatre productions, as well as background acting for TV shows, films, and commercials. I really want to perform as an actress more in 2019, and I’m looking forward to it. I currently take dance classes at Millennium here in LA. I’m excited about showcasing my dance skills in my upcoming music videos and live stage performances.
What artists do you look up to right now?
- I’ve looked up to many artists throughout my life, but currently I’m enjoying music from Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, BTS, and other Kpop groups.
What kind of music are you listening to at the moment?
- I’m really into electronic and urban pop, and also Kpop.
What kind of music are you leaning towards for your music career?
- Electronic Pop.
Any fun things in the works for your music career?
- Yes, I’m looking forward to performing at the Lights Out show in San Jose in January. I also have new music coming out soon, as well as a new music video.
Can you tell us about your new single “Enough”?
- “Enough” is about loving yourself for who you are, and not trying to be what everyone else wants you to be. I want to inspire and empower my listeners to be stronger people.
How did you get into dance?
- I used to dance in parades at Universal Studios in Orlando, and I’ve trained in jazz funk and hip hop.
Do you look up to anyone in the dance world?
- There are so many inspirational dancers and choreographers at Millennium, that I can’t even name them all!
What’s your favorite style of dance?
- Jazz funk and hip hop.
You have also made a name for yourself in the acting world. How did your passion for acting start?
- My passion for acting started when I was very young watching classic films and TV shows. I’m also a fan of sitcom shows, which I used to watch and look up to the actors and actresses. That inspired me to want to become an actress.
What actor/actress are you influenced by?
- I’m a huge fan of Harry Potter, so I would have to say Emma Watson. The types of roles she has played, are the roles that I enjoy playing. I also loved Jennifer Anniston when she was in Friends.
What’s been your favorite role to play?
- The role I’ve had the most fun playing would have to be last year at Universal Studios. I played one of the Grady twins from The Shining at Halloween Horror Nights. It was so much fun!
What was an average day like for you?
- It was my job to scare the guests as they walked through the entrance of the park. We took lots of pictures and had a lot of fun! I worked with a lot of really talented performers who played various roles from modern and classic horror movies. We had a blast!
Are their any other projects in the works you can tell us about?
- Currently, I’m working on new original music and music videos. I was also recently accepted into an advanced acting showcase, which I’ll start soon.
What are your friends and parents thoughts on your career in singing and acting?
- They’re very supportive, and I can’t thank them enough for their never ending love!
Overall, how has this whole acting and singing career experience been for you?
- The experience has been fun and rewarding, but also a lot of hard work. This is only the beginning!
Do you have any advice for anyone trying to make it as a singer or actor?
- Be willing to work hard and receive criticism from others. Always be yourself, never give up, and you’ll get where you wanna be.
Do you have any other talents other than singing and acting?
- I have experience in entertainment news reporting. If I wasn’t pursuing a music and acting career, I would probably be a news reporter.
What 5 words would you use to describe yourself?
- Fun, focused, social, caring, kind.
Do you have any last things you want to tell your fans?
- I want to say thank you to all my fans for supporting me! Hope to see you all at the show in January in San Jose. Follow my Instagram @gdigiorgiomusic for all the latest updates.