We are so excited to be premiering your new Christmas single “If Every Day Was Christmas”. How did the idea for this song come about?
- Some years ago, two famous songwriters collaborated to create this song. One was Andre Lindal who has worked for the likes of Maroon 5, Britney Spears and Justin Bieber. The other was Michael Jay who has worked with Eminem, Celine Dion and many others. The song’s lyrics are a powerful expression of hope for a better world, where the peace and togetherness of Christmas … the spirit of Christmas, can be alive in all of us … always.
What’s the process of writing one of your songs?
- It’s just what I’m thinking or feeling when we sit down to write. I might have just a few words to start and then one of the team plays a tune, which can then lead to more lyrics, then more tunes etc. It just kinda happens and I love doing it.
Are you planning to release a music video for “If Every Day Was Christmas”? (If yes) Can you spill any details about the video?
- Yes, I’m doing my first ever Lyric Video with a leading European producer. Stay tuned.
Any fun moments while creating the song?
- It’s always full of fun when writing and recording a song in which I can express all my feelings and ideas together with others. The most fun moment when creating a song is that I am able to work with different producers, different characters and ideas and that always brings positive vibes for me, which is why I really like working in this industry.
Do you have a creative say in your music and videos?
- Of course! Most of the time I am the one who comes up with the main idea for the song or video, then my team will help to develop those ideas, to make it more interesting and complete. I have only recorded 2 songs by other writers; all the rest I have co-written
Are there any other projects in the works you can tell us about?
- In 2019 I am going to do something more interesting and exciting. It’s just like Christmas and New Year special gifts are on the way… As a start I’ll be releasing some new songs with very fresh sounds which I recently recorded in LA and New York, so (please) listen up in 2019!
Why do you think social media is so important for artists today?
- In the creative industries it helps people know what you have been up to and to know about you and your music in general.
Do you have any last things to tell your supporters?
- If you have dreams don’t let them slide. Make sure you accomplish them by KEEP TRYING; DON’T GIVE UP.